Thursday, February 18, 2010

Lovin' the Frilly Outfits!!




I had to share these photos of two of my favorite princesses....we will call the "The 2 T's". Their mother wanted some cute matching princess shirts with the can-can skirts...... and I must say that I delivered!!! Have I said how much I love my embroidery machine??? Well I do! I have a HUGE variety of available patterns for embroidery or you can design your own. They are totally machine washable in fact they get cuter each wash. As always any color, size, or style that you want is available. Hopefully soon you will be seeing more embroidery as I get more time to experiment! But in the meantime if you have something special you want made for your little or big ones whatever, just shoot me and email and let me know... I would love to create something for ya!!! Oh..shirts will run anywhere from $15-$30 depending on the design that you want and the size (These particular shirts were $20 but my models always get a discount)!! Anyway, Happy looking and have a great day!