Thursday, February 4, 2010

Introducing..... TOO Cute for words!!!!!







So here is the newest in the ruffle addiction.....the "Can-Can Skirt"...seriously they are too cute for words!!! These skirts were inspired by a pattern called The Can-Can Skirt designed by www.dana-made-it.com!! Seriously there are some amazingly crafty and creative people out there, you should check her out! These skirts as you can see on my cutie models come in all sizes!! Seriously newborn to 12 years whatever you want!! I have also added an amazing adjustable elastic waist! I know that is way too awesome! These are just 3 of the colors that I have! We have blue, kelly green, white, brown, black, red, and peach or any combinations of these. These skirts are the fade-out style where the color has a gradual fade!! The ruffles are made of an awesome non-fray nylon which is so soft you want to just cuddle them!! Most of the skirts are a 5 tiered skirt some can be shorter as seen for the infant size! The will run $30 a skirt; however, right now if you order more than one for you gals they are $25 each...I know it is just so tempting!! Love love love them if you are interested I am already filling orders in fact these 3 are sold and so are the next 6 that I make but let me know if you are interested in dressing up you girly!! Have a perfectly wonderful day!!