Friday, October 30, 2009

Rasberry Truffles for Baby Shower

So last week I had someone order 2 of the pocketed bags. I made the first one in a mad dash because she needed it in just 12 hours. But alas thanks to an awesome husband and TV reruns I was able to get it to her. But like a dummy I delivered it without any pics :( This is the 2nd of the 2 bags. I have affectionately named it the Raspberry Truffle, do not ask me why it just reminded me of sweets the whole time I was making it! I love it is my favorite so far. Tomorrow it will be on its way to some lucky mom who is expecting their first daughter!! Yeah, I feel like I am a part! Anyway, just wanted to share I feel like I have been so busy filling orders and getting ready for the craft fair I haven't created anything for the blog or etsy shop, but be looking for a post soon for a PREVIEW of the items which will be at the show!! As always if you see something you are interested in just shot me an email!! Have a great day!