Saturday, October 3, 2009

Lovin' the Booties!!





So here is the latest thing I am lovin' to sew. These adorable baby booties I made for a cousin of mine for her first baby girl!! These shoes are in size 0-3 months and have a velcro closure! I love it because the velcro is hidden and the mary jane look is so precious!! These shoes come in sizes 0-3 months, 3-6 months, 6-9 months, and 12-14 months! These shoes are $10.50 a pair, what a deal!! Oh I need a baby to make these for so please order before I have to have a kid of my own to put them on. They are made and shipped with in 10 days of ordering! Right now I have the pink and brown, yellow, and bubble gum pink all available and other colors and styles are on there way so keep checking back and looking on our etsy shop!! Thanks again for looking!