Thursday, January 14, 2010

Quick Update Pics to Follow!!!

So just a real quick up date on the 3 peas.....We have had a wonderful break with our families......and we are ready to get back to it!!! We are working on some exciting new stuff!! All I can say about my kids clothing is RUFFLES.... I am addicted!! So I also need to let you know that there is a price change on the aprons!! I have started adding a ton of embellishments on them...flowers, ruffles, toole, etc. The adult aprons will now be $30- $35 depending on the embellishments. The Childerens apron will be $20-$25 depending on the size and embellishments. Our computer crashed so there are no pics right now but be looking for some soon. I have a few aprons I made this week that will be for sale!! Thanks again for all you support and have a great day!!