Thursday, September 24, 2009

After much request....The PURSE!!!




So after much, much, much requests I am finally adding one of the purses I have made to the blog!! This is actually my purse that I sling around on my shoulder. It is one of the 3 purses in this material that there are. One is mine, one has already sold, and then there is one just calling to you to buy it!! I have a few close up shots of the details that are on this bag. Just little BLING decorates this purse to make you feel extra elite!! The small pocket is handy for your cards and change. It has a strong magnetic closure. This is a super SASSY purse for only $24.99! If you are not the lucky purchaser of this bag, not to worry more are on the way so keep checking in!! Happy Looking!

THIS ITEM IS SOLD!!!! SOLD!!!!!! SOLD!!!!!! CHECK BACK SOON FOR NEW BAGS!!!